Level 3 Apprentice Business Administrator – Starting January 2022
At Boundary Gate and Barrier business is booming and we are looking for a young enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and develop in our rapidly expanding business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who recognises that its strength lies within the people it employs. BGB prides itself on the hardworking but enjoyable office environment created by its existing employees and its dedication to development and promotion from within.
This apprenticeship will provide the perfect balance of on-the-job training combined with the opportunity to gain an academic qualification. As an apprentice administrator your role will be to assist with the daily administration duties which are key to the business operation whilst also developing key interpersonal and customer service skills
Your role will include:
- Telephone answering and logging of calls
- Liaising with customers and suppliers over the telephone and via email
- General administration duties, typing letters and emails, photocopying documents, and sending post.
- Assisting with the input and control of enquiries on to the database system
- Assisting with the invoicing of jobs completed and logging on Excel
- Ordering of stationary
- Assisting the admin team with the updating of service jobs via customer portals
- Liaising with intercompany departments
- Raising purchase orders and purchase order receipt on Sage50
- Any other administrative tasks as and when required as deemed necessary by your line manager as the role develops.
What we are looking for:
- School Leaver with a minimum grade A-C / 4-9 in Maths, English and IT
- Enthusiastic can-do attitude with an appetite to learn
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Computer literate with good basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work both as a team player and independently as required.
The apprenticeship details:
- 2 Hour Class (remotely) every 2 weeks to complete apprenticeship course
- 2 Hour monthly meeting with professional coach
- On the job training
- Full support and mentoring by BGB to help you achieve your highest grade
If you are interested in taking this apprenticeship with us, please send your CV to [email protected].