BGB Contacts are a well-established company with sites across the UK where we maintain and repair Roller Shutters, Automatic doors Automatic Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles, Blockers and Bollards. We are a Manchester Office based company operating nationally and due to high demand, we are looking for engineers to cover our Southern and Midlands based sites.
Engineering Position Overview.
It is envisaged that successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced and conscientious field-based service or installation engineer, with good attention to detail and strong customer focus; you must have experience, maintaining, repairing and installing Automatic Gates and Barriers. Roller shutters and Automatic Doors.
- Your current or previous roles must have included Gate/Door/Roller Shutter Engineer, Installation & Service Engineer or similar.
- BGB are looking for minimum of 3 years previous experience within the industry with current CSCS card being an advantage.
- The candidate must possess a clean UK driving licence.
- DHF/ Gate Safe safety training would be an advantage but not a necessity as training will be provided by the company.
- Shutters and Automatic Door experience an advantage
- IPAF/ADIA or ADSA also an advantage
- Excellent Salary, negotiable based on experience
- Overtime and on call bonuses.
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card.
- Company Mobile
- Company Tablet
- Full BGB Uniform and PPE provided.
- Premier Inn Card for overnight stays.
- 20 – 25 Day’s holiday according to time at BGB.
Please send all CV / applications to email@example.com