BGB Contacts are a well-established company with sites across the UK where we maintain and repair, Automatic Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles, Blockers, Bollards & Door Systems. We are a Manchester Office based company operating nationally and due to high demand, we are looking for an engineer to cover our London Sites.
Engineering Position Overview.
It is envisaged that successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced, and conscientious field-based service or installation engineer, with good attention to detail and strong customer focus; you must have experience, maintaining, repairing, and installing Automatic Gates, Barriers and Turnstiles. Entry and Access control systems. Experience with Automatic Doors and Roller Shutters is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Your current or previous roles must have included Gate Automation Engineer, Installation & Service Engineer, or similar.
- BGB are looking for minimum of 3 years previous experience within the industry with current CSCS card being an advantage.
- The candidate must possess a clean UK driving licence.
- DHF safety training would be an advantage but not a necessity as training will be provided by the company.
- Shutters and Automatic Door experience is an extra advantage
- Excellent salary + London weighting allowance
- Overtime and on call bonuses.
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card.
- Company Mobile
- Company Tablet
- Full BGB Uniform and PPE provided.
- Premier Inn Card for overnight stays.
- 20 – 25 Day’s holiday according to time at BGB.