BGB Contacts are a well-established company with sites across the UK where we maintain and repair Roller Shutters, Automatic Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles, Blockers, Bollards. We are a Manchester Office based company operating nationally and due to high demand, we are looking for engineers to cover our Southern England and Midland based sites.
Engineering Position Overview. – Gate & Barrier Field Engineer
It is envisaged that successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced and conscientious field-based service or installation engineer, with good attention to detail and strong customer focus; you must have experience, maintaining, repairing and installing Automatic Gates, Barriers and Turnstiles. Entry and Access control systems.
- Your current or previous roles must have included Gate Automation Engineer, Installation & Service Engineer, or similar.
- BGB are looking for minimum of 3 years previous experience within the industry with current CSCS card being an advantage.
- The candidate must possess a clean UK driving licence.
- DHF safety training would be an advantage but not a necessity as training will be provided by the company.
- Shutters and Automatic Door experience is an extra advantage
- Salary £28K + negotiable based on experience
- Overtime and on call bonuses.
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card.
- Company Mobile
- Company Tablet
- Full BGB Uniform and PPE provided.
- Premier Inn Card for overnight stays.
- 20 – 25 Day’s holiday according to time at BGB.
Please send all applications to [email protected]