BGB Contacts are a well-established company with sites across the UK where we maintain and repair Roller Shutters, Automatic Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles, Blockers, Bollards. We are a Manchester Office based company operating nationally and due to high demand, we are looking for engineers to cover our Southern based sites.
Engineering Position Overview.
It is envisaged that successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced and conscientious field-based service or installation engineer, with good attention to detail and strong customer focus; you must have experience, maintaining, repairing and installing Automatic Gates, Barriers and Turnstiles. Entry and Access control systems, Roller shutters and Automatic Doors is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Your current or previous roles must have included Gate Automation Engineer, Installation & Service Engineer, Automatic-Electric Gate Engineer, or similar.
- BGB are looking for minimum of 3 years previous experience within the industry with current CSCS card being an advantage.
- The candidate must possess a clean UK driving licence.
- DHF safety training would be an advantage but not a necessity as training will be provided by the company.
- Shutters and Automatic Door experience an advantage
- Salary £26K + negotiable based on experience
- Overtime and on call bonuses.
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card.
- Company Mobile
- Company Ipad
- Full BGB Uniform and PPE provided.
- Premier Inn Card for overnight stays.
- 20 – 25 Day’s holiday according to time at BGB.
Please send all applications to [email protected]