Due to the growth and expansion plans for BGB, we are actively recruiting engineers across the UK.
Role: Gates and Barriers Engineers / Automatic Door Engineers / Industrial Door Engineers (Install and Service Engineer roles available)
Package: Highly Competitive Salary + London Weighting(if living inside M25) + On call standby allowance + Overtime + Van + Fuel Card + Pension + Death in Service + Great Company Benefits
Boundary Gates & Barrier (BGB) are a well-established company with sites across the UK where we maintain and repair Roller Shutters, Automatic doors Automatic Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles, Blockers and Bollards. The Company is continuing to grow at an exciting rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field. As a result, we are looking for engineers in all areas of the UK.
- Responsible for maintaining, repairing, and/or installing any or all the following: Automatic Gates and Barriers, Roller shutters and Automatic Doors.
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site.
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team.
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies.
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team.
Engineer Skills & Experience:
- 3 years plus of working as a Gate/Door/Roller Shutter Engineer, Installation &/or Service Engineer or similar.
- Experience working with a range of manufacturers equipment.
- DHF/ GATE SAFE ADIA or ADSA would be an advantage but not a necessity as training will be provided by the company.
- A current CSCS card being an advantage.
- Great attention to detail and problem solving.
- Willingness to work to an on-call rota for out of hours.
- Customer focused with great attention to detail and problem solving.
- Team Player with good communication skills.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
BGB is focused on growth and understands the need to invest in their employees to ensure continuous improvement of service.
For immediate consideration and interview. Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]